All Egglo Entertainment, LLC returns and/or replacements require a Return Authorization number. To obtain a Return Authorization number, please contact Egglo Entertainment, LLC.
Egglo Entertainment, LLC resources may be returned per the following terms and conditions:
Terms and Conditions
- Upon receipt of order, please review contents to ensure that they are accurate and in good condition.
- Within 30 days of the order invoice date, the customer may return any items (except downloadable items, such as Egglo Curriculum) purchased from Egglo Entertainment, LLC, for any reason, for a credit or refund. Egglo Entertainment, LLC will also refund the shipping cost if the return is a result of a Egglo Entertainment, LLC or shipping company error. Downloaded (electronic) resources cannot be returned and are non-refundable.
- The customer is responsible for any and all shipping costs incurred to return surplus resources. Egglo Entertainment, LLC recommends that returns be shipped via UPS or FedEx Ground to ensure proper tracking. The customer is responsible for the resources until the Egglo Entertainment, LLC Returns Center receives the package. Egglo Entertainment, LLC will arrange for resources that are damaged, defective, or that were not ordered to be returned free of charge.
- Any resources received that are not in saleable (like-new condition) condition or that do not meet these terms and conditions will not be credited or returned to the customer. Please pack returns well, paying particular attention to protecting the corners of book resources. Resources that have been marked or modified in any way cannot be returned.
- Returns will automatically be credited to the customer’s account. If the customer would like a refund check, this must be requested in writing.
For questions regarding the policy, please contact Egglo Entertainment, LLC.